Creativo Dance Studio
One of the Best Dance Schools in Miami
Creativo Dance Studio, one of the Top Dance Schools in Miami, offers Professional and Fun Dance Classes for Children, Teens to Adults. Our Miami Dance School offers Ballet Classes, Hip Hop Dance Classes, Jazz Dance Classes, Tap Dance Classes, Contemporary Dance Classes, Belly Dance Classes, Acro Dance Classes, Latin Dance Classes for all ages.
Creativo Dance Studios in Miami is a dance academy with many excellent and well-rounded dance instructors, founded on 2002. Daysi Cepeda, director and owner, have been teaching over thirty years, encouraging thousands of participants to develop the love and passion for the art of dance. At Creativo Dance Studio our dancers receive the highest level of training in an exciting and fun atmosphere.
Our classes teach dancers about culture, technique, history and performing. The programs are design for children ages 3 to adults. Our students learn to appreciate different music styles, dance vocabulary and definition of movements. Our Dance Classes are interesting and informative. In addition, participants get involved in the process of creating dance choreography and participate in wonderful creative performances.
Our goal is provide students a nourishing environment full of positive experience. During the process of learning about dance, students develop confidence and self-esteem. Our mission is to educate not only students, but also parents and the community. Dance is not only entertaining but is a tool of self-expression. Our Dance school philosophy is to demand the best of each student whether he or she plans to become a professional dancer or not. A student with the proper amount of training, talent and desire will be encouraged to pursue a career in dance and further continue their professional studies.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly qualified dance instructors
- Professional floating dance floor, which benefit students in injury prevention and reduce fatigue
- Small class sizes, helps students to improve performance
- Our kinder ballet program for 3 and 4 years old was used as model for 15 years at Miami Dade College Kendall Campus, proven to benefit children in many areas. It builds the foundation of dance and performance opportunity since early age.
- Performing experience and Community interaction. Through performance opportunities, dancers bring their families together as well as the community, build healthy family relationship and enhance self-esteem.